people who tell you to skip certain parts of something or start from the middle are trying to destroy you and should be avoided at all costs, don’t trust them
What You Crave vs What You Need
- Chocolate: Raw nuts/seeds.
- Oily/Fatty Snacks: Kale, leafy greens.
- Soda/Carbonated Drinks: Actual, literal bubbles.
- Chips/Salty Food: Topsoil.
- Cookies: Freudian psychology.
- Sweet Tea: A strong Southern gentleman to take care of you.
- Pasta/Carbs: Pasta/Carbs.
- Ice: The sweet release of death.
me applying for a job
interviewer: so do you have any special talents
interviewer: you cant make that face in real life
interviewer: shit boy!!